Apply for FEMA Assistance

Check if Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has made an individual assistance declaration in your area. If so, disaster assistance may be able to fill insurance gaps or provide help if you’ve been waiting more than 30 days on a homeowner’s claim.

United Policyholders encourages all impacted households to register with FEMA to get information and aid. 

You can register here: