- The lowdown from UP on the California FAIR Plan, the last resort option for insuring your home
- Tips for Buying Flood Insurance
- Is Earthquake Insurance Right For You?
- Earthquake Insurance Shopping Resources for Homeowners
- Shop Smart – Tips for Insuring Your Home
- Disaster Resiliency Tips for Small Businesses
- What’s the Right Life Insurance?
- Three Things to Know About Long Term Care Insurance
- Earthquake Insurance for Renters
- Non-Owner Car Insurance
- The Big One and the Big Question: Earthquake Insurance: To Buy or Not to Buy…?
- Tips for insuring a teen driver
- What’s UP with Renters Insurance?
- Do’s And Don’ts When Insuring Your Home
- Preparedness Tips From the Trenches
- 4 Ways to Double Check Your Homeowners Insurance Coverage
- How to check an insurer’s financial strength
- Evacuation Check List
- How to Avoid the Underinsurance Crisis
- Is Your Home Covered for a Total Loss?
- Earthquake Insurance Shopping Guide
- Insurance Check-Up for Landlords and Property Owners
- What to do about “CLUE”?
- The Most Practical Ways to Prepare For An Earthquake
- Home Insurance Check UP
- Picking a good insurance agent or broker
- What’s UP with Gap Insurance?
- Get a “CLUE”: Don’t Be a Victim of “Use It and Lose It”
- Insuring a Rental Car—Buy Only What You Need
- How To Create A Home Inventory
- Credit Scoring in Insurance: An Unfair Practice
- A Certified Financial Planner’s Guide to Earthquake Insurance for California Homeowners & Risk Management Steps to Minimize Damage
- Long Term Care Planning: Then and Now
- Consumer Alert: January, 2011: The new law of the land on insuring adult children (ages 19-26)
- A New Option for Disaster Insurance: Parametric
- Insurance you probably don’t need
What people say about UP
“This group provided valuable information and support for those who lost their homes in the Fourmile Fire two years ago and they have worked in many other communities that have suffered property damaging disasters. I recommend them without reservation.”United Way
“We cannot thank you enough for all your support, education and assistance through our recovery from the 2017 Tubbs Fire. Without all your input I have no idea how we could have recovered. We’re not quite there yet, but getting closer! Many, many thanks.”Christopher and Urmila - 2017 Tubbs Fire Victims
“The disaster recovery resources you provided helped many individuals and families.”County of Lake, CA
“Certificate of Appreciation in recognition of your outstanding contributions to the Third Supervisorial District and the County of San Diego.”County of San Diego
“(United Policyholders) provided helpful insights into the state of the current insurance market for earthquake, fire and flood coverage, and the critical rile insurance plays in the ability of our communities recover from such catastrophic events. You brought an important and unique perspective to the hearing, that of homeowners themselves.”California State Senate
“Whenever I felt confused about any topic I first looked it up in the yellow book. Then I could go deeper based on what I read. Or I knew when to call it good.”Wildfire Survivor 2014