Hiring Professional Help for an Insurance Claim

The premiums you pay entitle you to coverage for losses and good service and you should not have to hire professional help to get a claim paid fairly. United Policyholders offers free, “road-tested” tips and information and support to help you be your own best advocate in getting the full benefits of your insurance coverage.

However, if you suffer a major loss involving a large sum of money, you may need to hire a professional help to get a full and fair settlement. Depending on your situation, you may need to hire a public adjuster, a lawyer, a construction estimator, an industrial hygienist or other type of expert. Insurance companies have experts, lawyers and claim professionals protecting their interests. You are entitled to the same. The UP Professional Help Directory will help you find professional help in your state.

A good first step before hiring is to read the following tips:

Legal Help

Claim Help

Construction Help

Find Help

Visit the Professional Help Directory to find businesses and individuals in your state who represent consumer and business policyholders and have committed to support United Policyholders’ work as an official Sponsor.