Insurance renege claim Wallace Westfeldt asked 1 year ago
Insurance renege claim

It appears that our Homeowner’s insurance company (Chubb) is preparing to renege on a verbally approved claim. Can you recommend a lawyer?

1 Answers
Answer for Insurance renege claim United Policyholders Staff answered 1 year ago

Hi Wallace,

We are sorry to learn you’re having an insurance problem that requires legal help. While United Policyholders is not a legal referral agency, we do list a directory of consumer-oriented credentialed professionals on our website who support our mission and have experience in insurance law.

Please read our tips on Hiring Professional Help and Hiring an Attorney for an Insurance Claim, then visit our Find Help Directory, select your state, and then choose “attorney, legal help” from the dropdown menu. Before hiring any professional, it’s important that you understand how fees and costs will be handled, and speak with at least one prior client reference.

Please note that UP strives to help consumers who are seeking qualified and reliable professional help, but we cannot warrant the work or services of professionals, even if they are listed in our Find Help directory or serving as volunteers with our organization. We encourage you to check references and thoroughly vet before hiring.

We hope this information is helpful.