Incurred Cost Receipts Leslie Carter asked 3 weeks ago
Incurred Cost Receipts

After home loss due to fire, our elderly (age 94) father legally signed over the property ownership to us (2021), in order to handle the rebuild. The insurance company did not agree to put our name on the policy, nor on the still active claim. Now that we have incurred rebuild/code upgrade costs, must checks from the company be sent to Dad? In addition, must Dad’s name be on receipts for rebuild/code upgrade purchases in order to submit to the insurance company? Thanks for your advice.