Hi there! My family and I lost our homes in the Mountain View Fire in Coleville, CA on November 17, 2021. After the fire, and the emotional rollercoaster ride that goes along with that experience, we ultimately decided to rebuild our home. We have our plans, permits, and are beginning to break ground. Travelers insurance is insisting that we cannot access the ARC (part b 50% rider: $217,500) funds until we have fully exhausted part A ($435,000) primary coverage. As you can imagine our funds are quickly evaporating with the accrued costs such as power, water, plans, windows, doors…and we are concerned that there will be a delay in receiving part b when the part A funds are depleted. I am sure you have known many fire victims who have experienced the lack of services such as contractors and trades and we live in a rural area where we have very limited skilled labor. Our question is: Are we entitled to the ARC funds prior to part A being depleted? Travelers initial estimation to replace our home is $622,000 which is $30,000 shy of our max policy. Our rock deck, as our adjuster explained, would easily make the $30,000 shortfall for max policy. Our actual costs will be well over the max policy and understand we will need to make up the difference. However, times are tough right now and we need piece of mind knowing we will be able to fund the $652,000 max policy to replace our home. We have more than proven that we are committed and actively moving forward to rebuild our home. Another factor is our contractor came out of retirement to help our locals. He is 71 and if we have a delay we are concerned that we will lose him. Can you let us know what your thoughts are?