My home was in the Tunnel Fire in Flagstaff, AZ in April 2022. While the homes around mine burned down, mine did not, primarily because we built it to be fire resistant. Following the fire, we had an industrial hygienist conduct a survey to identify the correct remediation. That study found toxic levels of several chemicals that are being off gassed by the spray foam insulation. The manufacturer had stated in an email that foam exposed to temperatures above 180F should be replaced because of the toxicity. Surface temperatures on my home exceeded 500F as evidenced by the many heat-caused broken windows. My insurance company, despite having paid for and reviewed the report, has insisted that a thorough cleaning of walls, ceilings and floors will return the house to pre fire conditions. I’d like to know if your organization (which is AWESOME) has seen this kind of damage before and if there any case precedents that have been set. Thanks MUCH.