United Policyholders is pleased to have published this road-tested guide to preparing for and recovering from a natural disaster
The book includes:
- First steps and sources of help on the road to disaster recovery
- Advice on using tax rules specially designed for loss victims
- Step-by-step guidelines for optimizing insurance claim recovery
- Tips for reconstructing the contents of a destroyed home, including detailed lists of items commonly found in households
- How to find the right professional help
- Tips and information important for emergency preparedness
Get Your Copy Today:
You can order a single copy of the Disaster Recovery Handbook here, (click here to order online). When funding is available, UP distributes copies of the handbook free of charge after major disasters.
Note: The UP Home Inventory Spreadsheet is only available for download. We longer provide flash drives.
Donate Copies to Help Disaster Survivors: