Where can Irene & Lee flood victims find assistance?

Listen to the Radio Broadcast
Ben Lawsky, Superintendent of the Department of Financial Services joins us.
Homeowners affected by recent floods are eligible for free legal consultation through the New York State Bar Association. Volunteer attorneys are available to answer questions about insurance, property disputes, landlord-tenant matters and general legal matters, such as replacing a missing will, medical proxy or other documents. NYSBA President Vincent Doyle shares some information.
Additionally, there is an exceptional non-profit called United Policyholders that can assist you. They do not take money from insurance companies. United Policyholders simply offers the straight scoop on insurance matters. Guides you through the claims process, answers your questions and fights for your rights. Amy Bach who founded United Policyholders has some great tips.